Dragonball RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» Attack Rules
Stat/Pool Rules I_icon_minitimeby Admin Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:45 am

» Stat/Pool Rules
Stat/Pool Rules I_icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:50 am

» Basic Rules
Stat/Pool Rules I_icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Top posters
Admin
Stat/Pool Rules I_vote_lcapStat/Pool Rules I_voting_barStat/Pool Rules I_vote_rcap 
Dao
Stat/Pool Rules I_vote_lcapStat/Pool Rules I_voting_barStat/Pool Rules I_vote_rcap 
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright
Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, 
Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Kai 
© Akira Toriyama 

Dragon Ball RPG © Broku 

©opyright

All items in this forum are the property of their creators, Akira Toriyama, Broku and Toma. This includes the respective members who create topics filled with other items, removing any information from the site is illegal unless they have creators permissions.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Scanner

Stat/Pool Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stat/Pool Rules Empty
PostSubject: Stat/Pool Rules   Stat/Pool Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 11:50 am

~Stats~

Here you will find the basic stats and mechanics of the site, for starter there are 6 stats in total. In total a individual can have a max of 400 stats, where one decides to distribute the stats they earned.

~Stat Categories~

Stats are the things that tell users what they are capable of, on the site their are 2 categories of stats. With in these categories are sub-stats, They look like this:

Spiritual Stats - Governs ones power on a Ki level

> Sensory - The ability to sense the location of others by Ki, it also increase the players ability to suppress and hide their own Ki from others
> S. Durability - The resistance a user has to a Ki attack
> Spiritual Control - Dictates the speed and strength of a users speed, through control you could condense faster and blast quicker

Physical Stats - Governs ones strength on a physical level

> P. Durability - The resistance a user has to physical blows
> Strength - The power one has with in a users own physical being
> Speed - The speed one possess to physically move and attack

~Spiritual Stats~

In the section known as Spiritual Stats, these stats govern a users ability to wield Ki. The stronger a user becomes with these stats, the better they are with Ki control and resistance. The major benefit to having strong Spiritual Stats, upon reaching a grand total of 150 stats in the Spiritual Section a user may create a signature Ki blast (a.k.a Kamehameha, Big Bang Attack, etc...)

Sensory: The ability to sense the location of others by Ki, it also increase the players ability to suppress and hide their own Ki from others. For every 5 stats in this section the individual can suppress up to 500 of their Ki, verse for every 5 stats more than the opponent or others in the thread the individual can sense.

S. Durability: This allows users to negate a certain amount of damage from Ki based attacks, for every 10 stats in this section the user can negate 5 damage from a Ki Blast or Ki Technique.

Spiritual Control: Dictates the strength of a users Ki Technique, through control you could condense Ki and intensify the strength. For every 10 Stats in this section the user can increase the base strength of a Ki based Technique by 5 Damage.

~Physical Stats~

In the section known as Physical Stats, these stats govern a users ability to inflict physical damage i.e. punches and kicks. The stronger a user becomes with these stats, the better they are with physical control and resistance. The major benefit to having strong Physical Stats, upon reaching a grand total of 150 stats in the Spiritual Section a user may create a signature Physical attack (a.k.a Dragon Fist, Kaioken, etc...)

Speed: The speed one possess to physically move and attack, this controls the speed of a user. Mainly the ability to react to the opponent, perception is based on 10 which means this:

Opponent = 10 Speed
You = 20 Speed
-----------------------
Undetectable movement

Opponent = 10 Speed
You = 19 Speed
------------------------
Detectable movement

P. Durability: This allows users to negate a certain amount of damage from physical based attacks, for every 10 stats in this section the user can negate 5 damage from a physical attack or physical Technique.

Strength: Dictates the strength of a users physical Technique, through control you could intensify your physical strength. For every 10 Stats in this section the user can increase the base strength of a phsical based Technique by 5 Damage.

~Gaining Stats~

Starting Stats: Everyone starts with 40 stats, they can be distributed however a person may choose. Any additional buffs may come from a race's passive abilities.

Training Stats: Stats are obtained through training, this done at 200 words per stat. Take note that you must have the majority of your post be you training to actually get stats, if you spend the vast majority of the topic doing nothing you are not going to be granted stats.

~Pools~

Only Ki Pool is uncapped and has no max out, Health Pool is capped at 500 to keep people from being invincible. However only 1 pool can be increased in a single thread, no exceptions. This is to control too much of an overpowering situation, though you can increase stats and a pool at the same time. Using Ki in battle:

Basic Ki Blasts: Refer to This Link

Blast Level 1: Consumes 50 Ki

Blast Level 2: Consumes 150 Ki

Ultimate Blast: Consumes 300 Ki

~Ki Pool~

Ki Pool is also what is read by Scouters, it is known more commonly as an individuals "Power Level" and is usually used to determine a users strength. When the user uses a technique they deplete their Ki, if Ki is completely used up then the person will faint. All techniques burn Ki, this is a way to limit the use.

~Health Pool~

Health is what determines a users life, if this reaches 5 the individual passes out. if Health reaches 0 the player is killed and that marks the end of a characters life. Limbs and Bones have Health/Resistance equal to Users Health divided by 5, if their resistance/health is overwhelmed the bones are broken. The user can strengthen their resistance by using more than one limb.

Examples:

Finding Health of Bones - Users Health (x), Bone Health (y)
x/5 = y

Strengthening Resistance - using 2 arms instead of 1
Add (y) to (y) if the user covers chest with both arms then the equation is (y)+(y)+(y)

(*Thanks to Owner of Shinobi Beginnings for allowing the health pool to be shared with the sites*)

~Starting & Increasing Pools~

Ki:
Start: 500 Ki (May Vary by Race)
Increaseing:Every 500 Words = 250 Ki

Health:
Start: 50 Health (May Vary by Race)
Increaseing: Every 200 Words = 10 Health
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-ball-rpg-game.rpg-board.net

Stat/Pool Rules
Page 1 of 1